Monday, March 7, 2011

All People Be Happy

What do you feel will lead to a world where All People Can Be Happy, and what contribution will you make?












By always listening, everybody cultivates attitudes of belief and achievement in people.


Everybody’s voice matters, and I believe by listening to each person’s voice, we create an environment of support that fosters individual and community growth. I currently tutor with the East African Community Services, where I visit the homes of refugee families to tutor their children. I value this opportunity to help people who are at a disadvantage improve their lives through education. Below, I’m tutoring Jeanine from Tanzania in reading and writing. Watch her progression of drawings!

1. Jeanine’s drawing of my name the first time we met.






















2. Jeanine’s most recent drawing. Notice the spelling!













3. Here is Jeanine, now working on her cursive!

Learn more about the All People Be Happy Foundation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment